General "How the chat works?"
Join the discussion, post a message

How the chat works? i can see who's logged in but i am not able to write in.

Basically the messages you send will be received by other members (if they have the page of the chat opened). I'll improve it in the future, right now there are not a lot of logged members simultaneously.

Don't you see the field at the bottom of the page where it's written: "Type here your message and press enter"? What do you see at the bottom of the page just above the footer?

I see nothing, just the main fields without any reserved space to write in...

I've just found some layout glitches on non-firefox browsers, I'll fix them within the next day.

Thank U Fabio, infact i use Chrome, you're a GENIOUS!!

I've solved the problem Grin

GREAT!! it is ok now, i can write in the chat but when i press enter, it says, there was an error, please refresh the page 

Yeah! i've just retry few seconds ago, it appears not too soon, almost a minute i can say

Written by Shaolon - View original

GREAT!! it is ok now, i can write in the chat but when i press enter, it says, there was an error, please refresh the page 

Actually that message is pretty ambiguous, if you don't see it more than once in a minute it should be fine. Anyway it's just an initial release, as the number of members grows up and I have some free time I'll make it better Sunglasses

ok, thank you very much Wink

p.s. if you may need some help to test it, just tell me

It's ok, if so I'll let you know Smile

By golly, I sho nuff am cornfused about a few things. Just signed up today and am trying to get my house in order so I can begin participating, and I an't even figure out the chat feature so I can asks me some questions. Hahahaha. Anyone feel like giving a newbie a shove in the right direction on a couple of subjectsw???

HAH! Today has been hilariously frustrating. I'm gonna go stare at my account setting and have a good cry. If anyone ever sees this, and wants to spend a few minutes holding my hand, I'd appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your respective weekends.