Bugs "Edit wallpaper's tags"
Join the discussion, post a message

It seems not possible to edit the tags, any word i write it disappear once i press save.

And I still can't either. For about a month or two.

Written by Shaolon - View original

It seems not possible to edit the tags, any word i write it disappear once i press save.

When editing tags it's important to add a comma after every word, or it won't be considered.

I've just edited the tags of two wallpapers without any trouble, do you guys press the "comma" button after every word? It should become yellow after this, and the system will recognize the tag.

Anyway since this system seems confusing I'll make it better in the future, but right now I don't have enoght free time.

Ok, thank you Fabio

The comma thing doesn't work for me either. When I make a mistake and delete a paper I upload it because I forgot to add tags, it becomes a death sentence for that wallpaper becuse I am not able to upload said paper again on this site. when I try to upload paper again it calls it a duplicate.

lolzzz

hello? commas don't work either. just tried. oh well

It sounds strange to me... maybe it's a problem with Chrome, I'll check it and probably solve it tomorrow. There's no need to write multiple messages, give me some time to answer.

I've just tried on Chrome and everything works the same for me.

What does happen exactly after you write something and then add a comma? Does the word become yellow like the others?

I did it Fabio, it works for me now, thank you and sorry about it, it's not to bother you about bugs, it's just i care because i like Wallpaper Up.

No problem, you can open a thread here for everything strange you see. Anyway since it still doesn't work for thegates you've probably found a little bug Wink

I see...Sunglasses

It should work for everyone now, I've removed all the features that could cause the problem. I'll enable them back once I'll find the exact problem.

Also, as you may have seen, we now use some "floating boxes". I've added them for small actions where loading a new page it's not good, where a floating box works better instead. These are the floating boxes at the moment: upload an avatar, upload a screenshot, share a wallpaper, edit wallpaper's tags, edit wallpaper's category and mark for deletion. Since it's a new feature they will be improved in the future, and it could be possible to see some bugs here and there, if you found them please let me know. Hope you enjoy the change.