Suggestions "Auto Fill "
Join the discussion, post a message

Is it possible to enable AutoFill, this would make it so much easier to add tags when uploading.

What kind of "AutoFill" are you talking about?

Actually there's an unpublished trick to extract some tags from the filename: you have type "usefilename" inside the title/tags field and then the website will try to find some keywords from the filename, but keep in mind that this feature should not be used for filenames like "DMCI_12398.jpg" because it will add crappy tags.

If you mean other kinds of "AutoFill" please let me know, it would be just awesome if the website could add some tags to the wallpapers automatically but I don't know any way to do it.

I don't know, I think that the user will spend more time checking if the word that he is typing is in the list than the time actually required to type it manually.

I think that you've never used this, the program learns. So after typing a tag a few times it will remember it. From that point on only the first few letters would have to be typed. It also moves the most used words entered to the top of the list. So if I want to add a tag "Woman Warrior" all I need enter is "Wom" amd the tag would be at the top of my list.

I don't know, it doesn't seems a huge benefit to me... But I'll surely add this feature for search fields in the future.