General "How do you un-favorite or move favorites to a/other category(s)?"
Join the discussion, post a message

I was wondering if it is possible to "un-favorite" a wallpaper, or if I could take something that I had already favorited, and move it to a category. Or vice versa. I'm just unaware of how to edit the favorites section completely. :/

Nevermind, I figured it out. It's a bit buggy, but I can do it now. :)

What kinds of bugs have you found? I know that the whole process isn't  much intuitive, I'll improve it in the future Smile  

I would love to know how to move uncategorized favourites to a category.  I created the categories only after I favourited the wallpapers.  However, in the 'uncategorized favourites' page, there is not any 'settings' icon to move the favourites.  In addition, in the 'Manage Favourites' page, the 'options' buttons do not work.  When I click on 'move favourites to', the page seems to load a bit, but nothing changes.  It doesn't ask me where I want the favourite to move to.  Please help!  I just spent 20 min. on this.  Thanks.

Hi Aldus, once on your favourites page you can move the mouse over a thumbnail, than click on the "heart" icon, once the box opens up you can change the category of that specific wallpaper (if no one is selected it will be moved to the "uncategorized" group), you can also click the red button to remove it from favorites at all.

I think I should make the whole process easier, tough.

Thanks WallpaperUP.  That was very helpful.  Now my favourites are well managed.

I'm glad to hear that you solved the problem Smile

Monkey