forum
Bugschevron_right "Wallpaper numbers"
Join the discussion, post a message
access_time

hiSmile the wallpaper #'s for each catagorie haven't updated yet it seems. it has been over a week. 

access_time

Can you tell an example category that has not been updated for a week? Right know it's impossible for me to know if everything is working as expected, but I can tell you when the cache on that category will expire, then we'll be sure if there's a problem Wink

access_time

SureWink TV Shows has been stuck at 6625 since new feature was installed. We have uploaded at least 500-1000 TV Show wallpapers since then.Grin

access_time

It's scheduled to expire on June 13th, we'll see what will happen then Smile

access_time

That number has expired and has been refreshed (I check it here) but as you said the number it's still 6625. But ordering the wallpapers by date shows that the lastest has been upload on May 30th. I think I'm missing something, when do you uploaded those 500-1000 wallpapers?

access_time

HiSmile this view is from using top of page toolbar: catagorie>tv series>hover and it says 6625Grin

http://postimg.org/image/aw7ntj0kv/

access_time

we uploaded those tv series wallpapers for the last month or so steadily and heavily up until this present moment.Wink

access_time

You were right, there were at least a couple of problems. Now everything should work just fine Wink Thanks for reporting the problem Grin

access_time

HiSmile The wallpaper catagorie #'s haven't been updated for a couple of month's.

access_time

Written by thegates - View original

HiSmile The wallpaper catagorie #'s haven't been updated for a couple of month's.

It's strange, they looks good for me. Beyond this, yesterday I erased the cached pages and before yesterday they have been erased 15 days ago. What particular category do you think that displays a wrong number?

access_time

TV_SERIES should be well over 10'000 wallpapers.

access_time

You're right, there are actually more than 11k wallpapers there. Now it's updated and fixed, it should work as expected in the future.