Bugs "Uploader Upgrade"
Join the discussion, post a message

finish bar in wrong position.

http://postimg.org/image/7pajnwvef/

It's fixed now. I've also implemented a couple of new features, hope you guys enjoy them Grin

we are!!!Grin

the gear button on upload page just stopped workingWink

Written by thegates - View original

the gear button on upload page just stopped workingWink

I've fixed it right now Grin

the uploader isn't working right.  'usefilename' works...but 'catagorie- does not. uploader only uploads one image at a time.

Written by thegates - View original

the uploader isn't working right.  'usefilename' works...but 'catagorie- does not. uploader only uploads one image at a time.

The problem with the categories is fixed now. If you find other problems it would help if you could tell me a way to reproduce the problem. Thanks for reporting!

Do you mean a step by step explaination?. Or a screenshot of  future problems?.Smile

A step by step way to reproduce the problem it's enough Wink

You have permission to sign into our account at any time you need. Maybe you can reproduce in that way?Smile

Wait a moment, there's still a problem that is not fixed? Anyway It's hard that a problem happens only to some particular members.

no more uploader problemsWink although I cannot post a song in music forum. when i press submit song does not appear. could this be because music forum is at end of page 2?

At the moment I have no idea, give me the time to do all the boring stuff that I have to do and I'll give it a look. Anyway for problems unrelated with the main topic of this thread it would be better to open another thread.