forum
Bugschevron_right "Uploader Upgrade"
Join the discussion, post a message
access_time

finish bar in wrong position.

http://postimg.org/image/7pajnwvef/

access_time

It's fixed now. I've also implemented a couple of new features, hope you guys enjoy them Grin

access_time

we are!!!Grin

access_time

the gear button on upload page just stopped workingWink

access_time

Written by thegates - View original

the gear button on upload page just stopped workingWink

I've fixed it right now Grin

access_time

the uploader isn't working right.  'usefilename' works...but 'catagorie- does not. uploader only uploads one image at a time.

access_time

Written by thegates - View original

the uploader isn't working right.  'usefilename' works...but 'catagorie- does not. uploader only uploads one image at a time.

The problem with the categories is fixed now. If you find other problems it would help if you could tell me a way to reproduce the problem. Thanks for reporting!

access_time

Do you mean a step by step explaination?. Or a screenshot of  future problems?.Smile

access_time

A step by step way to reproduce the problem it's enough Wink

access_time

You have permission to sign into our account at any time you need. Maybe you can reproduce in that way?Smile

access_time

Wait a moment, there's still a problem that is not fixed? Anyway It's hard that a problem happens only to some particular members.

access_time

no more uploader problemsWink although I cannot post a song in music forum. when i press submit song does not appear. could this be because music forum is at end of page 2?

access_time

At the moment I have no idea, give me the time to do all the boring stuff that I have to do and I'll give it a look. Anyway for problems unrelated with the main topic of this thread it would be better to open another thread.