General "How do you tell who has favorited one of your uploads?"
Join the discussion, post a message

How do you tell who has favorited one of your uploads? Monkey

Every member will get a notification every time someone of his wallpapers gets favourited by someone else Wink

I have had 5 wallpapers favorited and never got an email at all.

Do you mean an email notifictaion or one on the site? If you mean on the site where do you view your notifications?

We don't send emails, I ment on the website. You can get to them from your administration page, at the top right of the page there's a gray button with the number of your notifications. Don't you see the administration button (a gray gear) right next to the logo of the website?

Yes I already knew where the administration button was but didn't see the notifications number until now. It says I have 0 notifications and I have never gone there before so I was never notified.

Unless they expired or something.

Then you never got a notification, and this looks strange. Can you send me the link of one of yours wallpapers that have been favorited?

I just now got a notification that you replied to my question I don't think my notifications were working. I went to a wallpaper and there is no way to tell if it has been favorited or not. how can you find out?

I found out how here is a wallpaper that was favorited http://www.wallpaperup.com/251104/Mickey_Mouse.html

It look like you find out it yourself, I should probably make it more intuitive. Thanks for the link, it will be helpfull when I'll try to solve the problem Smile

My notifications were not working at all previously now all of a sudden I am getting notifictaions, even when I upload a new wallpaper. I wasn't getting any notifications before.

My notifications appear to be working fine now thanks!