forum
Generalchevron_right "How do you tell who has favorited one of your uploads?"
Join the discussion, post a message
access_time

How do you tell who has favorited one of your uploads? Monkey

access_time

Every member will get a notification every time someone of his wallpapers gets favourited by someone else Wink

access_time

I have had 5 wallpapers favorited and never got an email at all.

access_time

Do you mean an email notifictaion or one on the site? If you mean on the site where do you view your notifications?

access_time

We don't send emails, I ment on the website. You can get to them from your administration page, at the top right of the page there's a gray button with the number of your notifications. Don't you see the administration button (a gray gear) right next to the logo of the website?

access_time

Yes I already knew where the administration button was but didn't see the notifications number until now. It says I have 0 notifications and I have never gone there before so I was never notified.

access_time

Unless they expired or something.

access_time

Then you never got a notification, and this looks strange. Can you send me the link of one of yours wallpapers that have been favorited?

access_time

I just now got a notification that you replied to my question I don't think my notifications were working. I went to a wallpaper and there is no way to tell if it has been favorited or not. how can you find out?

access_time

I found out how here is a wallpaper that was favorited http://www.wallpaperup.com/251104/Mickey_Mouse.html

access_time

It look like you find out it yourself, I should probably make it more intuitive. Thanks for the link, it will be helpfull when I'll try to solve the problem Smile

access_time

My notifications were not working at all previously now all of a sudden I am getting notifictaions, even when I upload a new wallpaper. I wasn't getting any notifications before.

access_time

My notifications appear to be working fine now thanks!