forum
Suggestionschevron_right "A Few Ideas"
Join the discussion, post a message
access_time

Just a few ideas :

1.Expand on the profile giving the user a place to tell something about his or herself as well as their location.

2.Add links to share both the site and individual wallpapers on Twitter and Facebook.

3.Add a filter to exclude questionable or adult content wallpapers from showing up in searches.

access_time

I'd like to answer to every suggestion:

1.  This will come in the future, probably along with a restyle of the profiles. Anyway it's a pretty long work to do, I'll probably add it by the end of august.
  2. Regarding wallpapers we have a "share" button that opens a popup with all the sharing buttons, but this is probably not that intuitive, I'll add something better in the future! Regarding other pages of the website: do you think it's that necessary? I simple copy and past of the link it's enought in this case in my opinion.
  3. Adult content specifically, and everything that can not be considered family safe is disallowed here, this is way a review by a moderator is required after every new upload by regular members. If you find some images that you think are not family safe please send me the link, maybe we missed some of them.

Thanks for your suggestions! If other ideas cross your mind don't forget to write them here Wink

access_time

I was referring to sharing the whole site but you are right copying the link and pasting at Facebook or somewhere would suffice.

I had overlooked the share button but I see it now that's great!

As far as the filters everytime I start searching half of the pictures are of half dressed women in provocative poses and my wife is getting upset. lol

I have been to other sites in the past where you can totally filter out all women. This one site also had where you can filter cars in case there are too many of them in the search.

It was a bar where you could set the percentage of these that you wanted to see. That would be nice here if it were at all possible.

access_time

The ability of setting some category filters that everyone can change as he likes most it's totally great, I've already thought about it but there are a couple of problems to solve for this to work good.

I absolutely love the idea, but don't expect it in the near future, it's a pretty advanced feature Grin

access_time

HOW TO POST PICS ON YOURS/OTHERS PROFILES...

http://postimg.org/image/zew49uryl/

access_time

i would love it so that i could cut together 2 wallppers, like say, i love xerath and malzahar from league of legends, so i would like both as my background, this is one of many reasons i would like to be able to cut together wallpapers

access_time

Written by BurntRetard - View original

i would love it so that i could cut together 2 wallppers, like say, i love xerath and malzahar from league of legends, so i would like both as my background, this is one of many reasons i would like to be able to cut together wallpapers

I doubt this will happen on this site. But there are online editirs that  can do this. I use this one.

https://pixlr.com/editor/