Bugs "Tags Not Working Now"
Join the discussion, post a message

When I add a tag it is not showing up in the list like it did before they are not working right.

Where are you trying to add that tag? What's the  "list" that you're talking about?

when adding tags after they are already on site using tag box. They do not appear after pressing submit/ok.

http://postimg.org/image/4ta7t6rvn/

I tried several different tags and they always show up in the words of the description of the wallpaper but they are not showing up. They are not already on the site because they don't show up in the tags that have already been added.

I meant several diffferent wallpapers not tags when I add the tag it is not showing up in the list of tags that have been added. I have never had this problem before.

They are still not working I added bengal as a tag to a wallpaper of a tiger and it didn't show up in the list of tags. No one had added bengal before yet it still wasn't added when I tried to add it.  

Also I'm adding tags that have not been previously added for the wallpaper and they aren't being added and I'm not getting credit fot the wallpapers I am tagging in my achievements.

I am adding them in the tag box and they stay in the tag box but do not show in the list of tags even though they have not been previously added. I can't even tag my own wallpapers and like I said I'm not getting credited for any tags.

I tagged my own wallpaper and then got 2 notifications that it had been tagged and still didn't get credited for them and my tags were not added.

I think I've solved the problem, it was unrelated to the tags system. MegoMan can you confirm me that the "bengal" tag that you added is now displayed correctly?

Yes it is there now thanks.

Thank you for reporting the problem Wink