forum
Bugschevron_right "uploader"
Join the discussion, post a message
access_time
[{"name":"","path_name":"","size":0,"type":"","error":"An error occurred, please try again or contact the admin"}] the uploader is jacked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
access_time

it's the same for me since yesterday morning ...Supershocked

access_time

Since this thread looks like it was written earlier than my last post I don't know if the problem still happens. I've tested it right now and it works for me. Does it work for you too?

p.s. duplicates threads names are not allowed here, so maybe writing a bit more descriptive titles would help.

access_time

I wrote a BIG description yesterday in forum. Recieved no response. How much more descriptive can I be? You either didn't see it or ignored it. I even posted pictures and the error message early yesterdayTougue

access_time

I was referring to the title not to the messages, I especially appreciate the screenshots.

Sometimes I log in with the phone just to see the notifications, but I can't do much from there, I always reply when I have the time.

access_time

broken thumbnails and wallpapers

access_time

I'm working on it right know.

@79221 what do you mean with "and wallpapers from category people cant be favorited"? Can you tell me the link of a wallpaper that can't be favorited?

access_time

It should work now Grin I've made a big change to the code of the site a couple of days ago but yesterday I haven't had time to fix the problems that this caused. If you'll find out more please open a corresponding thread into the bugs section.

access_time

LOTS of internal server errors while uploading anime. now i can;t see what i uploaded and didn;t. so come back later...

access_time

If you could send me a couple of images that are causing the error it would help a lot!

access_time

Internal Server Error todayConfused

access_time

It happened for a long time? It uploads correctly now?

access_time

i just uploaded no problems as of this time.