General "No More Cars!"
Join the discussion, post a message

It is getting so that all you see when you do a random wallpaper search is cars, cars, and more cars! Some people are uploading 52 pictures of the same car which is overkill!

Please stop uploading cars and try to mix it up a little!

Everyone has their own tastes, the problem will be solved when I'll add the ability to customize the amount of wallpapers shown from every single category. Right now I'm working on the migration to the new server, after this I'll have to do some improvements here and there, refresh the "maximize" layout, add the ability to use gif images as avatar and some other things. Then this will probably be the next thing I'll do.

you sure are bossy for a new member. cars get the most downloads on this site...so you are in the minority.Tougue

hahaGrin anyone want to guess how i am going to test the new server? Thats Right!!!.  I am going to upload 1000 auto papers as fast of possible!. Grin 

@GoinBananaz....It is getting so that all you see when you do a random wallpaper search is cars, cars, and more cars! Some people are uploading 52 pictures of the same car which is overkill!

Please stop uploading cars and try to mix it up a little!

You can solve this car issue yourself GoinBananz by uploading more.  It doesn't seem fair to hate on the heavy uploaders here...but haterz gonna hateGrin#ccdeville

sorry but I love the car and I will continue as usual  Grin

added a player for youtube video for the message would be nice too

my stats show that people like the wallpapers of cars 

why change so ...Smile

@dark, actuallly I don't think that your stats are reliable for this purpose, you upload a lot of cars and a tiny minority of others wallpapers, so it's just normal that you get more downloads from cars.

Anyway, as I said, it's just a matter of time, when we'll be able to customize how many wallpapers we see come each category this won't be a problem anymore. Btw I personally love nature and animals wallpapers.

p.s. regarding a player for youtube I've already thought about this and I'm not going to enable this feature, it can potentially slow down the page loading.

Not a hater thegates just get tired of searching for wallpapers and %75 are cars and  the same cars 50 times. I think it is great to upload a lot I just try to keep a variety of subjects and am more selective in what I upload which is part of the reason my uploads are fewer. Grin  

I primarily download wallpapers and have downloaded and favorited over a hundred of your wallpapers thegates. I think they are great for the most part and am glad that you do upload so many. All I'm saying is I get tired of seeing so many repetitive pictures of cars it's like being at a dealership or something. It will be nice to have a filter to be able to focus on the other categories more. Smile

when i came here there were 22,000 wallpapers. as for working on other catagories look around, where do you think those wallpapers in those catagories mostly came from?  no-one can say i upload only one catagorie. I upload what I want to, not what you wany me to. I do not feel the need to explain to you about myself any further.

I never said you only upload one category. What I said was I have downloaded and favorited over 100 of your uploads meaning from different categories.

Doesn't works with  Edit filters category cars set to ?