Offtopic "Is Videoder safe for downloading videos from YouTube?"
Join the discussion, post a message

????????

In today’s era, YouTube is one of the largest and most popular video distribution platforms on the Internet.

There’s a website named y2mate .com. It allows you to convert and download YouTube videos in all audio/video format including MP4, M4V, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MO, MP3, WEBM, etc.

In this article here to show you how to Download YouTube videos in different ways on PC. YouTube is the largest video sharing site by Google. Millions of videos are uploading every day on YouTube. To maintain the popularity of YouTube, Google has decided not to provide a download option on YouTube. Even this option is disabled for registered users too. So, there is no official download option to download YouTube videos. There are many online and offline third-party applications to download YouTube videos. Many of them may not work properly always and some of them would really suck. Image

I don’t know about that site, but I know that many sites can download the video in a low quality, other have so many suspicious buttons, which I don’t recommend as they can bring viruses on your device. Pay attention to these sites and check some reviews before trying. Check this review site for example https://notmp3.com/blog/4k-video-downloader-online , I used two sites from that guide and found them very reliable and fast; they were notMP3 and iTubeGo.I hope you will find the best site for you and will be happy about them. Good luck!