Offtopic "is it still worth investing in Bitcoin??"
Join the discussion, post a message

Is it still worth investing in bitcoin with only $600? Could it be profitable in 2020?

I am sure it is. It's really a good idea but don't forget about importance to keep it safe.

I invest in blockchain and I think that today it is still quite a profitable business, at the moment 1 bitcoin is worth 41,000 dollars . But it is always better to turn to bitcoinup professionals to reduce the risks. Personally, I'm here https://bitcoinup.eu/ I earn money without making any effort. They helped me a lot. I hope that in the near future I will increase my capital even more.

In the case of Bitcoin, Denier joins the ranks of those who consider this crypto asset to be a hedge against inflation and geopolitical uncertainty. He calls it "this generation's liquid gold." As Bitcoin becomes more widely accepted as a method of payment, it gains acceptance as a legitimate asset class. High-net-worth investors are dipping their toes into cryptocurrency investing, says Sathvik Vishwanath, CEO at Unocoin, India's oldest cryptocurrency exchange.

With low interest rates and global macroeconomic uncertainty weighed against cryptocurrency outperformance, the wealthy are becoming more comfortable with the asset. Brian Estes, chief investment officer at Off the Chain Capital, adds another reason to buy Bitcoin now. Estes claims that the best time to own this crypto asset is in the 12 to 18 months after a bitcoin halving – when the pace of bitcoin creation is cut in half. Since the most recent halving was in May 2020, he believes that now is a good time to invest.