Offtopic "Where to buy steroids?"
Join the discussion, post a message

I want to build muscle quickly. A friend advised me to pay attention to steroids. Where can I get them? Who can tell me?

You can start taking ephedrine sulfate. And then, after a while, add steroid preparations to it for a better effect. My friend did it. And he has a great figure. I'll do it now. Shop here https://steroid-pharm.com/ephedrine.html. The store has quality goods. Store staff will help you with questions. My friend and I have already made purchases there. I advice.

Building muscle is why most of us constantly return to the gym. It's the beacon of light that continues to drive our effort-driven workouts that many consider us crazy for, but how do we build muscle effectively? That's the question that trips up so many lifters. The physical act of building muscle is easier said than done because in order to build muscle we need to have multiple variables aligned both in regard to our training and nutrition. A great starting point for everyone on the quest of adding mass to their frame is to first define what muscle building actually is. The act of muscle building, or purposely causing muscle to grow through resistance training, is often referred to as muscle hypertrophy.The more protein your body stores—in a process called protein synthesis—the larger your muscles grow. But your body is constantly draining its protein reserves for other uses—making hormones, for instance.