Offtopic "I heard somewhere that you need to invest in bitcoin, because the interest in it will be for a very long time. What do you think?"
Join the discussion, post a message

I heard somewhere that you need to invest in bitcoin, because the interest in it will be for a very long time. What do you think?Image

Yes it's true. Now the generation of baby boomers is being replaced by the generation of millennials. Millennials, in turn, prefer bitcoin over gold. I think Bitcoin will be in demand for a very long time. I advise you to start studying the question of how to invest in bitcoin correctly and how not to lose your money, how to use the bitcoin blender and other things. In the photo you can see the dynamics of Bitcoin growth from 2008 to 2021.Image

Yeah, you are right. Since 2014 I started thinking about bitcoin and criptocurrency. And only one I see, that all people who bought bitcoin now is in cholocate. The have money, they have cars and they have everything they need. But I dont have this and want to change my life, change something.