General "How do you treat modern diseases?"
Join the discussion, post a message

How do you treat modern diseases? in the modern world there is a large number of new and unexplored diseases. how do you fight them?

Strides in medicine have contributed to a dramatic increase in life expectancy over the last century. Diseases like HIV and cervical cancer that were essentially death sentences as recently as 30 years ago can now be managed with access to prescription drugs and surgical procedures.

Yet previously unknown or undiagnosed diseases and conditions continue to appear. And there are few to no effective treatments for many diseases and conditions.

Especially when the people susceptible to those illnesses tend to be low-income, the costly fight to find cures and develop vaccines for those diseases are unlikely to be profitable.

That is why I believe nonprofits have a vital role to play in funding these endeavors.

at 22 I had asthma. Now I am 24 and I am glad that I practically got rid of this disease. for a long period of time, the doctors could not find a good and effective treatment for me and it upset me. I felt worse every day. but then, thanks to med brands, I found effective medicines that in a short period of time helped me get rid of the bad symptoms of asthma. I feel great

Thanks for sharing these useful tips with us.

Hello, I am a college student and these days, I am gathering information online regarding COVID-19. Our college is closed because of the lockdown and we all studying from home through zoom classes. I have got essay assignments from my mentor and I always take help from my friends but now we can't meet each other. So, I was searching for help online found the link where it was written that click to read more reviews on essay writing service for example Edubirdie review. After visiting that link, I have found an essay writer with really good reviews and my essay assignments are all finished because of them.