Offtopic "bitcoin?"
Join the discussion, post a message

Have you ever trade in bitcoins? Have you experience in earning and mining cryptocurency?

Yea I have strong interest in trading and earning cryptocurency. I have small IT project where use blockchain. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed, and oftentimes public, digital ledger consisting of records called blocks that is used to record transactions across many computers so that any involved block cannot be altered retroactively, without the alteration of all subsequent blocks. Plus I need to choose cpc or cpm which is better for promotion own project.

The bitcoin network is underpinned by the blockchain technology, which is very difficult to hack. ... There have been instances of exchanges or wallets being hacked, but not the entire network. Having said that, there does exist potential security risks in various stages of the Bitcoin trading process.F

Hello everyone! I know a site that I found out about when I first started playing, here is its link https://madman-games.com/. This site helped me choose the game I am currently playing. What do you like?