Offtopic "Do you think masturbation is bad for your health?"
Join the discussion, post a message

Do you think masturbation is bad for your health?

No, I believe that in small quantities it is not harmful. The main thing is not to forget that in addition to the hand there are many other girls who do not mind meeting a guy. I find them here vibragame.net . Especially while the quarantine is going on, what else is there to do?

You're probably right about that. At least I agree with your opinion. During the quarantine I got depressed because I couldn't go anywhere, couldn't talk normally with anyone on the street, and so on.

Everyone gets depressed when you sit at home all day and do nothing.

It's awesome. But the only reason why it's awesome for me - because girls don't want to have sex with me :DThe last girl I've had sex with even told me my balls was as hairy as my head.. kind of rude.

Alex, seems like to made the bad stuff :)Would you ever see that girl again? I don't think so. That's why you should better prepare for another situation - to be ready and not mess up. Best shavers for balls may be useful article for you to read.. Don't think I am bulling but this is really helpful advice. Just think about that...