General "How can I upload without waiting a review of my wallpapers? How do I become a trusted member?"
Join the discussion, post a message

Normal members have to wait for a review of their wallpapers by a moderator before they become publicly visible. Trusted members do not have to wait such reviews except for anime and women.

To become a trusted member you have to upload around 250 wallpapers and don't get any of them rejected. In general after a while we'll notice you and you'll get the "trusted" status.

If you think you already proved your respect of the rules and you uploaded enough wallpapers but you still don't have the "trusted" status you should contact us and we'll review your situation.

Leo24 https://www.wallpaperup.com/member/profile/53366

"Dear sir,

I'm trying to do my best to upload best wallpaper as much I can, but I'm still waiting for Trusted Membership".

the sad thing is, i would love to make you a trusted member. but only the owner can do that. i haven't heard from, nor seen him here in a couple of months. your best bet is to email him, or keep posting on his page about trusted status. i am so sorry. you have been very polite and patient so far. please don't give up. we really value your uploading here.

Leo24 https://www.wallpaperup.com/member/profile/53366

Hi Fabio, hope you are well?. This member has been asking for months to become a trusted member and is well deserving of this status. Can you approve Leo24 before we lose him/her as a valued uploader?. Thanks and hope your having fun!!!.

Dear sir

Actually I've been waiting for months for having trusted stratus on my profile, I'm wanting it because the lack of moderator before reviewing wallpaper it'll take lots of time and day even weeks. The wallpaper got pending schedule to get publically .If you have enough time to come it's an humble request to you please let me know via email or message in this site and I'm giving my email below.

{apexpreadator79051@gmail.com}✓

Dear sir

I'd like to thank you for understanding my problem and thank you for giving me trusted member on my stratus.I had a question if you willing to give me now I've got the Trusted stratus on my profile so I still have to wait for moderator reviewing my wallpaper by himself? Please calm my curiosity.

Dear sir,

Belledeesse

I'm sorry if I'd disturb you but I have to tell about some my previously pending wallpaper ( Vip Female) category so if you've enough time so please review them.

Thank you

Dear sir,

Belledeesse

I'm sorry if I'd disturb you but I have to tell about some my previously pending wallpaper ( Vip Female) category so if you've enough time so please review them.

Thank you