- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address, etc.).
- Each account's activity (uploads, messages, etc.).
- Various metrics that help us improve our services (performance metrics, statistics, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our website with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Use the functionalities our website provides.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Our website collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you the functionalities our website provides.
- Improve the functionalities our website provides.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Additionaly, such data could be shared with third-party partners, check their policies:
How do we store your data?
Our website securely stores your data in servers provided by OVH.
Our website will keep your data collected via Google Analytics for 36 months after your last interaction with the website.
Our website will keep your account-related data for as long as you have an account on our website.
Our website may accasionally send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop our website from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our website would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request our website for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our website correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our website to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our website erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our website restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our website transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – our website uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – our website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. our website sometimes shares some aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features will not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us